The 2018 Scholarship Deadline has passed. Please come back next year and stay tuned for more info.
- Be a Canadian Citizen or Landed Immigrant with a permanent physical disability
- Reside in the province of Ontario
- Be enrolled in a program at an Ontario University that is a member of Universities Canada or one of Ontario’s 24 Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology for the 2018/19 academic year
- Be a Grade 12 student in the province of Ontario, or a student already enrolled in a post-secondary program and looking to advance to either year 2, 3, 4 on wards.
- Demonstrate a strong academic record
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance